130-bbl Standard Vacuum Transport
Old-School Vacuum Transport Engineering: Modern Performance
PCI Manufacturing’s 130-bbl standard vacuum transports are a solid offering in the company’s product line. Standard features include three-point suspension, two-speed crank landing legs and 1⁄4” ASTM A36, sub-arced steel barrel; each barrel is fully gusseted and padded to withstand the rigors of both on and off road.
No need to worry about stepping over hoses or through mud—PCI’s vacuum transport allows easy access from the ground to the upper walkway. The long wedge sump offers room for 4” and 6” loading lines, giving you all the flexibility you need to handle a variety of fluids.
These vacuum transports are built according to a rigorous standard, fully inspected and tested to ensure that every weld and brake light meets or exceeds DOT and OSHA standards.
All PCI products are designed and built in our state-of-the-art facility, with complete in-house fabrication, blasting and painting departments. A full charge quality control team ensures the highest quality and consistency which provides the end user a low-maintenance, long-term asset.
Features & Specifications
- 130-bbl capacity
- Barrels are sub-arc welded and tested to 20 psi design pressure
- Two internal baffles made of flat plate and strapped to ensure full coating coverage
- External 2.5″ strap supports
- ASTM A36 3/16″ shell and baffles with 1⁄4″ heads
- Ultra-heavy-duty rear bumper
- Adjustable kingpin plate
- Two-speed, crank landing legs
- 12″ primary scrubber
- 10-gal. secondary scrubber
- Three-point, eight-leaf suspension
- 11R-24.5″ chip-resistant radial tires
- Full length hose troughs with drains
- 3″ heavy-duty belly nipple
- Walkways/handrails: side and rear entry to catwalk
- Two 2″ sight-glass fittings at drivers’ side front and passenger side rear
- DOT-approved LED lighting with custom-fit, plug-and-go wiring harness
- Driver’s side tool box with heavy duty lid and door chains mounted within a steel cradle
- 15 psi pressure/vacuum vents
- Three 20″ top manways
- 22,500-lb axle with auto slack adjusters