Vapor-Tight Frac Tank Download Specifications
Built to your spec, certified, and OSHA-compliant, PCI’s tanks bring you the best liquid storage for the oilfield.
PCI Manufacturing’s vapor-tight frac tanks feature standard and custom specs, including a pressure-relief vent, optional sight tube, and sealable manways. Full inspections and hydro/holiday tests ensure every weld, brake light and coating meets your needs.
Along with other standard features, each tank is corrosion- resistant and created with high-quality materials. The V-bottom floor allows faster cleanup and pump-out, and the curved crown ensures better runoff to help protect against rust, even in harsh environments.
Features & Specifications
- 500-bbl capacity
- Custom-fit, plug-and-go wiring configuration
- ASTM A36 1⁄4-inch corrugated steel walls
- Top panels with stiffening ribs and 2 non-sealable hatches with hinged lids
- 4.5" drop V-bottom floor with 20" x 3" deep, round sump
- Side-entry stair and walkway
- 8" external manifold with four 4" threaded connections, plugged with 4" steel plugs, and two 8" hammer unions with steel caps OR
- 8" internal manifold with four front-wall penetrations, flanged with 4" butterfly valves (internal manifold only—internal or external manifold available)
- One 3" rear fill line
- One 4" rear drain with butterfly valve and remote handle
- Jayco™ vent to relieve pressure (8 oz. pressure or 0.4 oz. vacuum)
- Rear bumper
- Two 22" sealable manways—one front and one side
- 11R-22.5" bias tires
- 22,500-lb axle
- 100% solids, Carboline Phenoline® 310 interior liner, minimum 15-mil dry film thickness
- High-solids, high-gloss Strathmore DTM exterior paint, 6-mil dry film thickness, customer color choice