230-bbl Skidded Mud Box Download Specifications
PCI Manufacturing’s Mud Skids: same easy cleanout in a smaller footprint.
PCI Manufacturing’s mud storage tanks are built according to strict quality standards, fully inspected and tested to ensure that every weld, cross member and nose-bar assembly functions for years to come.
All PCI products are designed and built specifically to meet our customers’ requirements in our state-of-the-art facility, with complete in-house fabrication, blasting and painting departments. Complete control of the manufacturing ensures the highest quality and consistency, tank after tank.
No request is too large or too small. From the mini-frac to multi-compartment tanks, PCI Manufacturing can custom-engineer every tank to ensure they survive the real-world test—long life in the field.
Features & Specifications
- 1⁄4" smooth steel half-round walls
- Rectangular tubing sidewalls: 3" x 8" x 1⁄4"
- Two (2) cross supports: 4" x 4" tubing
- Nose bar: 4" pipe with Y bar (front/rear)
- 8" x 10" I-beam runners
- 4" x 4" perimeter tubing
- 4" drain w/butterfly valve at each end of the unit
- Empty weight: 15,340 lb
- Total length: 35'41⁄2"
- Box length: 32'7"
- Box width: 10'81⁄2"
- Box height: 6'41⁄4"
- High-solids, high-gloss exterior Strathmore paint, customer color choice, 6-mil dry film thickness