500-bbl Acid Tanks Download Specifications
PCI Manufacturing delivers products for all your oilfield needs, even the most corrosive.
As purpose-built frac tanks that handle corrosive fluids during fracking, each Acid Tank features Carboline® 380 lining to withstand the fluid’s harsh effects.
PCI’s processes for installing the lining includes multiple inspections before and after installation, with all liners mil- and spark-tested to ensure a long-lasting uniform coverage.
These Acid Tanks can be built with either stainless steel ball valves or stainless butterfly valves; all have Viton® rubber seals at valves and manways.
All PCI products are designed and built specifically to meet our customers’ requirements. A full quality-control team assures the highest quality and consistency, providing a low-maintenance, long-term assets.
Features & Specifications
- ASTM A36 1⁄4" corrugated steel walls
- V-bottom floor
- Two 4" rear fills: one right top of tank with 4" capped flange, one left wall penetration with pipe threads for ball valves or flanged for butterfly valves
- Three 4" front penetrations with pipe threads or flanged
- One 4" rear drain with pipe threads for ball valves or flanged for butterfly valves
- One side 22" manway with Viton gasket and one 22" front manway with Viton gasket
- 22,500-lb axle
- 11R-22.5" tires
- Installation of customer-supplied decals and DOT placards
- Internal coating: Carboline Phenoline® 380, 15-20 mil dry film thickness
- High gloss Strathmore exterior paint, 6 mil