PCI Manufacturing’s 130-bbl gel trailers are the latest in the company’s expanding product line. Standard features include three-point suspension, two-speed crank landing legs and 1⁄4” ASTM A36, sub- arced steel barrel; each barrel is fully gusseted and padded to withstand the rigors of both on and off road.
No need to worry about stepping over hoses or through mud—PCI’s gel trailer allows easy access from the ground to the upper walkway. The long wedge sump connects directly to the 5 x 4 x 14” Mission pump that is hydraulically driven from your truck’s wet kit.
These gel trailers are built according to customer specs, fully inspected and tested to ensure that every weld, brake light and coat of paint functions for years. A full charge quality control team ensures the highest quality and consistency which provides the end user a low-maintenance, long-term asset.
Features & Specifications
- 130-bbl capacity (5,460 gal); +/- 3%
- Two internal baffles with expanded cut-outs for gel
- ASTM A36, 1⁄4” heads and shell
- Full-length hose troughs
- Walkways/handrails; side and rear entry to catwalk
- 5x4x14″ Mission Magnum Sandmaster centrifugal pump with adapter, cradle mounted, powered by a Parker M350 hydraulic motor with a Lovejoy coupler
- Three-point, eight-leaf suspension
- 11R-24.5″ chip-resistant radials
- Round 25,000 lb axles with auto slack adjusters
- Dual tool boxes with heavy duty lids
- Vented barrel with a single mushroom vent
- Four rear work lights, two facing rearward, two facing forward
- Three 20″ top manways
- 2″ Figure 206 (2,000 psi) hammer union fitting, top center manway for product fill
- Interior coating: Carboline Phenoline® 310 two-part epoxy coating, minimum 15 mil
- Exterior coating: Primer plus one-color Strathmore DTM paint, 6 mil