500-bbl Standard Frac Tanks
PCI Manufacturing Solutions’ frac tanks feature standard and custom specs, including full inspections and hydro/holiday tests to ensure every single weld, brake light and coating meet your needs. Built to your spec and OSHA compliant, PCI frac tanks bring you the best liquid storage for the oilfield.
Along with other standard features, each tank is corrosion-resistant and created with high-quality materials. The V-bottom floor allows faster cleanup and pump-out, and the curved crown protects against rust, even in harsh environments.
No request is too large or too small. Contact us today to find the right frac for your site.
Features & Specifications
- 500-bbl capacity
- Custom-fit, plug-and-go wiring configuration
- ASTM A36 1⁄4-inch corrugated steel walls
- Top panels with stiffening ribs and 2 non-sealable hatches with hinged lids
- 4.5″ drop V-bottom floor with 20″ x 3″ deep, round sump
- 22,500-lb axl
- Two 22″ manways—one front and one sid
- 11R-22.5″ bias tire
- One 4″ gel line with 4″ butterfly valve
- One 3″ rear fill line
- One 4″ rear drain with butterfly valve and remote handle
- Side-entry stair and walkway
- 8″ external manifold OR 8″ internal manifold
- Pure Asphalt undercoating