Currently open positions:
The Product Designer designs and develops optimal, cost-effective, customized steel manufactured products using CAD software in accordance with quality standards and customer specifications. Position requirements include:
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years’ practical experience in mechanical design and FEA, experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Proficiency utilizing SolidWorks software
- DOT trailer manufacturing experience (preferred)
- Familiarity with sheet metal fabrication (preferred)
For further consideration, please email resumes to email@example.com.
The Painter is responsible for preparing, priming and applying paint to large manufactured steel products in accordance with production schedule and customer specifications. Position requirements include:
- 2+ years’ large-scale manufacturing industrial paint application experience using an airless spray gun
- Experience reading and following work orders and bills of material
- Ability to wear appropriate PPE including full-body paint suit and supplied air hood
To apply, please contact the HR Department in person or by calling (903) 885-0913.