Currently open positions:
The General Manager is responsible for providing guidance over all strategic, administrative and operational departments and functions including Production, Engineering, Sales and Purchasing; managing policy deployment in multiple disciplines including manufacturing techniques & performance, quality, cost reduction, safety and customer satisfaction; and developing and implementing business strategic planning processes and initiatives including sales, financial performance and new product development.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required
- 10+ years' experience within an industrial manufacturing environment, preferably with four or more in steel product fabrication
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team in excess of 50 employees
- Demonstrated organizational, communication and strategic planning skills
- Strong external customer focus with an ability to identify essential needs or requirements
For further consideration, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Welder is responsible for welding metal components to fit, join, fabricate and/or repair products in accordance with production schedule and customer specifications.
Position requirements include:
- 1+ years' MIG and/or Flux Core welding experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to pass flat, vertical and overhead-position lap/fillet weld test, adjust welding machine for different material thickness & operate a cutting torch and grinder
- Experience using a tape measure, reading work orders & bills of material and interpreting blueprints, measurements and symbols
- Ability to work independently and with others in a team environment with reasonable instructions & supervision
For further consideration, please call (903) 885-0913.